- The work for this project was selective interior and exterior demolition and finish upgrades. The site was not occupied during construction activities.
- The delivery method for this contract was CM at Risk method. The work was issued via a prime contract, 50% of the project was subcontracted to CBEs.
- The start and end dates for construction were August 2019 and March 2020, the project was delivered on time.
- The self-performed trades were HVAC upgrade, demolition, framing, paint and acoustical ceiling tile.
- The date and point during design DC General was engaged was in May 2019.
- The initial substantial completion date for the contract was December 31, 2019. The initial contract value was $1,351,000.00.
- The level of completion of design documents initial contract was based on is 100% construction documents.
- The actual substantial completion date for the contract was March 30, 2020. The final contract value was $1,351,000.00.