- The work for this project included selective demolition, framing, drywall, plumbing, electrical, fire alarm, data, storefront doors, paint, flooring, ceiling tiles, and most importantly the tying in of the HVAC to the existing building HVAC system. The site was not occupied during construction activities.
- The delivery method for this contract is the Design-Build method. The work is issued via a task order contract, 35% of the project was subcontracted to
- The start and end dates for construction were July 2019 and September 2019, the project was delivered on time.
- The date and point during design DC General was engaged was in March 2019.
- The initial substantial completion date for the contract was September 30, 2019. The initial contract value was $868,759.87.
- The level of completion of design documents initial contract was based on is 100% construction documents.
- The actual substantial completion date for the contract was September 30, 2019. The final contract value was $1,539,660.39