- The work for this project included a new addition to the existing Congress Heights Senior Wellness Center building. This new construction included, foundation, slab-on-grade, structural and cold form framing, new roofing work and interior finishes. The site was occupied during construction activities.
- The delivery method for this contract is the lump sum method. The work is issued via a task order contract, 50% of the project was subcontracted to CBEs.
- The start and end dates for construction were August 2022 and February 2023, the project will be delivered on time.
- The self-performed trade for this contract was rough carpentry.
- The initial substantial completion date for the contract was December 31, 2022. The initial contract value was $794,911.00.
- The level of completion of design documents initial contract was based on is 100% construction documents.
- The actual substantial completion date for the contract will be February 28, 2023. The final contract value is to be determined.