- The work for this project was gut renovation and expansion of an existing multi-family building. The building will be expanded by excavating the existing crawl space/basement. Upon completion the subject will be comprised of 43 residential units: One studio unit; 19 one-bedroom/one-bathroom units; 20 two-bedroom/one-bathroom units; and three two-bedroom/two-bathroom units. The site was not occupied during construction activities.
- The delivery method for this contract is lumpsum, 40% of the project was subcontracted to CBEs.
- The start date for this contract was February 2021, with projected end date of July 2022.
- The self-performed trades for this contract were selective demolition, framing, floor finishes, drywall and painting.
- The level of completion of design documents initial contract was based on is based on is 100% construction documents.
- The actual substantial completion date for the contract is currently July 31, 2022. The final contract value is $5,043,000.00